Sunday, September 27, 2009

A post soon to come...

Since the last post many things have happened. I got a job, we moved to Utah, we went to crater lake, Sean quit his job, he moved most of all our stuff down to Utah by himself, he spent quite a few days/weeks away from me, I went to Minnesota twice, Sean started grad school, canned peaches, moved from Sean's parents basement into Wymount, attended a funeral and unpacked the majority of our stuff. So a very long story cut down very short. I really want to add pictures and do a better job on this blog but unfortunately the item that i need to get my pictures put onto the computer is actually still in Oregon and I'm not sure when i will be able to get it. So for those of you that may have wondered if we fell off the face of the earth... we didn't the earth just decided to speed up. (PS I'm hoping pictures and more will soon follow)

2 comments:

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

My husband and I are going to go to the BYU game this coming friday. Will you be around?? Maybe we could stop by for a visit. I would love to see you.

The Dahlins said...

YESSS!! We are going to be at the game too! You should totally stop by! we live just up the road from the stadium we can show you the best place to park and everything and then after the game you guys can come over (or before the game what ever works the best). Text me and we'll figure out the details :)