Sunday, August 21, 2011

Grandpa Pipperts 80th Birthday!

For Grandpa Pippert's birthday we had a fun family get-together on June 10! It was great to see so many aunts and uncles and to celebrate the life of this wonderful man! We had the party at Grandpa's house in Waterloo Oregon and it was a wonderful day. Here are some pictures from the festivities of that party:

Me and my cute nephew Ezra. He was my buddy during the day and I loved snuggling with him.

Uncle Greg and Aunt Jill.

The birthday boy!!!

Uncle Jon, Bradley and Sean chatting it up.

Everyone Hanging out.

Jason loved the homemade ice cream and cake, but what little boy wouldn't?

Cory just chillin'

Jon, Grandpa, Danny, Jim and Fred. (4 of the 6 boys)



Angie, Ezra and Brad.

The boys of summer... (grandsons/Cousins)

Ezra, Brad, Cory, Jason, Kyle, Jackson, Grandpa, Boomer, Klain, and Klayton


Cory and Jason. Jason had a birthday a few days earlier and so Sean and I got him some go fish cards. It was fun to teach him how to play and see how much fun he was having. Cory took over and you can deffenatly tell that they both were having a good time. I love the look of pure joy on Jason's face.

All and all it was a great party and it so fun to see family.
Happy Birthday Grandpa!!!
I hope you know that you are loved and that we appreciate all you have done for this family!

No comments: