So I know this is coming over 2 months late but I wanted to share some pictures from my birthday and from sledding with my nephew. My birthday was spent at my parents house in Baker City. I really enjoyed the time we were able to spend there. Here are a few pics.
We started off the day with a little bit of sledding.
We had a lot of fun sledding. We went down together the first couple of times and then Aaron wanted to do it all by himself. Oh and yes he is wearing socks on his hands because we couldn't find gloves for him to wear so we improvised and put socks on his hands instead.
Hanging out with Aaron after we were done sledding! He is adorable and its so much fun to be around.
I really don't know why I'm posting this but it does show my fun side and it made Sean laugh.
Yummy Birthday Cake!
Hanging out with my grandma! I absolutely love this picture of her. She had actually just sat down and read my whole blog. It was fun seeing my grandmother injoy what I have been writing on this blog.




No comments:
Post a Comment