On the Feb. 18th, I decided to go with my Mom, Grandma, Grandpa and Cory, to go to the Willamette Valley.
We stopped by Burger King and Grandpa really wanted a crown. He was so happy to find a burger king crown!
I love this picture of Grandma!
Even Cory was a sport and wore a hat!
Since we were traveling with Grandma and Grandpa we needed a good place to get out and stretch our legs. Since I missed the usual stopping point, we decided to stop at Multnomah falls. I live waterfalls and it was very beautiful.
Mom, Cory and I.
Cory and I.
Once we got to Aunt Donna's house, we unloaded everyone and then we were treated to a very nice dinner. We had pork chops with applesauce. I had never thought about putting applesauce on pork but it was surprisingly very good! It was great to be able to see Chris and Larry and there two wonderful kids Grace and Grant. I also had a lot of fun playing with Grace and Grant. We may have been a little loud but it was neat to see Grant do flips and to get to know Grace a little better.
On Saturday, we had a chance to go hang out and have dinner with Brad, Angie, Jason, and Ezra.
Jason
Ezra
Jason loved his Root Beer!
And Ezra liked his rice cereal.
Before we went to Brad and Angie's, we went to help Grandpa Pippert and Cloene put some panelling on their back yard fence.
Cory and Grandpa Pippert. I was amazed with Grandpa. Not to long ago he accidentally cut his thumb and forefinger off. They were able to reattach the thumb but not the fore finger. Well I hadn't seen him since it happened but when we got there he was working hard and this accident really hasn't slowed him down at all! He amazes me!
Cloene, Cory and Grandpa
Mom, Grandpa and Cloene.
While we were gone this is what Papa was busy doing:
He built a sled that the scouts would be able to use when they went to build snow caves for the Klondike. I think Scott and Papa had fun playing with it.




























1 comment:
I don't think any thing will slow Grandpa down. As I was thinking about, I thought "Well, maybe when he dies." Then I thought "No he will just be doing different work but won't be working any less." I love Grandpa and am amazed at what he does!!
Post a Comment