The second weekend in January, we had the very special visit from a very good friend: Kelli Young. Kelli and I became friends when I started working at Utah Career College in July of 2009. She has since had a very handsome son and is no longer working there but I'm very glad that we are still friends. On this particular weekend Kelli decided to make the trip up here to visit and hang out.
Sean was so good with Andrew and it was neat to see them play together.
Parley liked having someone his own size around and maybe a little too much. But he for the most part did really well with Andrew.
We really didn't do much except for go to my parents house for dinner on sunday but I had alot of fun having them over and I hope they had a good time too!









No comments:
Post a Comment