Sunday, July 31, 2011

A spring wedding

In April a dear friend from college was married. My freshman year at SVU, I had three roommates that all left after the fall of 2004. We were really good friends and did a lot of crazy things but we banded together and said that we would always put our friendship above that of the friendship of men. Well I was the first to get married, followed by Sabrina, Amanda, Vicki and then Kara. She was the last one holding out ;) She was married in the Mount Timpanogos Temple and it was a beautiful day! 



Kara and her husband Scott Marcum.

The reception was quite fabulous because of its simplicity. I loved the fact that they served Italian Sodas and they had fish bowls on the table for center pieces.

This is Amanda's beautiful little girl Brooklyn.

We had a fun time hanging out but I think she was using her cuteness to get to my phone!

It was wonderful to see old friends and see new life stories begin.

1 comment:

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Oh how I miss those glory days!! We will always be the best of friends!!