Sunday, July 31, 2011

Two Baby showers in one short weekend

On March 26th I had the opportunity to attend to two very good friends. It just so happened that they both had them on the same day but at different times. Alyssa's was first and it was great to see old friends (Kim and Lynette) from Southern Virginia University.

Since she was eating two it was ok for her to eat the whole tray of sandwiches. :)

After Alyssa's shower I was off to Paula's baby shower...
Here is Paula and her mother. They had the baby shower over the multi purpose building at Wymount's BYU. It was wonderful to see Paula and to see quite a few friends from our old ward family there.

This was the wonderful spread that they had at the baby shower. It was sure a Brasilian spread!

I had a wonderful weekend seeing friends and being able to celebrate the miracle of life with both of these spectacular women!

No comments: