Last week on Sept. 29th Sean and I hit our 5th year anniversary! It is really hard to believe that 5 years have come and gone so quickly. It seems not to long ago that I was flirting with Sean by throwing snow in his face during the SVU snowball fight, spending time together on the porch in front of my dorm, our first kiss, being totally exhausted from baseball and track practice but still spending time together, getting my hair caught in the window of the car door, Sean smashing T-dawgs side car mirror while on a date, and falling completely and madly in love with him.
I never thought that I would be able to love Sean more then I did on September 29th 2005, when we were married in the Portland Temple, but I was completely wrong. They say the trials are what make us stronger and I believe the same is true with marriage. Our five years have not been with out there trials, we have moved 10 times (now working on move 11), dealing with poverty, have had many disagreements, have transferred schools three times, have struggled with many years of infertility, have had surgery, dealt with a funky eye problem, and many other little things which have truly helped us grow closer together.
Also we have grown closer together through the many good things we have been able to do. Such as: moving, learning to love and serve those around us, spending time with family, going to Missouri for baseball camps, spending the holidays together, watching BYU football, watching many baseball games, playing baseball and running track, working out together, camping, spending time with friends, going to Brazil and California, going to the temple and most of all just being together through everything.
Sean is my best friend and I am glad that I get to be with him forever. He is amazing and he is always trying to do what is best for our family. I Love you Sean!
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Congratulations! So happy for you! (And am going to miss you tons!!)
Happy Anniversary guys!! You are seriously the cutest couple!!
Post a Comment